Whether you are experienced in the green industry, a professional looking for a career change, or a new graduate or veteran transitioning into the workforce, we are confident you will find opportunity and reward with SiteOne.
SiteOne Landscape Supply is the largest and only national wholesale distributor of landscaping products in the United States and Canada. With over 500 branches across the U.S. and Canada, we offer a comprehensive selection of products including: irrigation supplies, fertilizer and control products, nursery goods, hardscapes, landscape lighting, drainage and erosion control products, tools, and other landscaping accessories and supplies.
Come grow with our associates who are customer obsessed, always safe, continuously improving, and having fun!
We’re looking for an experienced Marketing Traffic Manager that would be responsible for the day-to-day scheduling and overseeing of our internal team and outside agency to ensure that projects are completed on time and within budget. Marketing Traffic Coordinator will join our close-knit In-house marketing team and will report the Director of Communications. This role requires someone to be firm yet flexible when dealing with the ever-changing demands.
Objectives of this Role
- Thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment with a high-volume workload often requiring short turnaround times
- Takes initiative to find a solution when a problem arises
- Play an active role in managing production and requests by ensuring all information is not
missing; partnering with creative team members regarding production expenses; submitting/tracking cost approvals; and managing processes.
- Actively manage the proof review process, with a focus on quality output and subsequent rounds of edits and approvals
- Manage day-to-day activities for tracking marketing projects in the traffic queue by monitoring workflows and maintaining weekly status updates
- Manage project change requests and new deadlines based on stakeholder feedback
- Proactively evaluate and propose enhancements to existing marketing materials and processes to recommend improvements
- Work to continually improve and optimize department workflow and production solutions for better efficiency.
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Create detailed schedules and set deadlines for various stages of a project
- Distribute assignments to creative teams and other departments, depending on their availability and priorities
- Meet with clients to learn more about new project details and give progress updates on existing projects, communicating any issues
- Monitor projects and workloads, adjusting assignments and deadlines accordingly
- Maintain job files
- Work with freelancers and contractors and ensure they have the resources needed for their jobs
- Works with team members to estimate project costs when needed
- Produce reports to share with leaders in regard to production and creative.
Skills We Are Seeking
- Minimum 10+ years traffic experience in an agency or in-house marketing department
- Ability to work independently and with a team to meet deadlines
- Excellent organizational skill and detailed focused
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Smart sheet and Adobe Acrobat Pro
- Quick learner of workflow and proofing platforms like InMotion Ignite
- Able to direct and motivate the various team to deliver their part of the job on-time and according to agreed-upon specifications.
- Creative Suite knowledge a plus
THE INFORMATION CONTAINED HEREIN IS NOT INTENDED TO BE AN EXHAUSTIVE LIST OF ALL RESPONSIBILITIES, DUTIES AND QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED OF INDIVIDUALS PERFORMING THE JOB. THE QUALIFICATIONS DETAILED IN THIS JOB DESCRIPTION ARE NOT CONSIDERED THE MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS NECESSARY TO PERFORM THE JOB, BUT RATHER AS GUIDELINES. THEY MAY VARY FROM POSITION TO POSITION.