Whether you are experienced in the green industry, a professional looking for a career change, or a new graduate or veteran transitioning into the workforce, we are confident you will find opportunity and reward with SiteOne.
SiteOne Landscape Supply is the largest and only national wholesale distributor of landscaping products in the United States and Canada. With over 500 branches across the U.S. and Canada, we offer a comprehensive selection of products including: irrigation supplies, fertilizer and control products, nursery goods, hardscapes, landscape lighting, drainage and erosion control products, tools, and other landscaping accessories and supplies.
Come grow with our associates who are customer obsessed, always safe, continuously improving, and having fun! #LI-CR1
The Customer Service Representative (Product Support) will be a key point of contact for customers. The Customer Service Rep will be responsible for answering inbound calls from customers, quickly assessing customer needs and proactively providing solutions to product-related inquiries.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
- Provides superior customer service while handling inbound calls for product inquiries.
- Documents details of customer interaction in system while on the phone.
- Drives repeat business by providing excellent service and accurate product knowledge to customers. Builds relationships with customers.
- Handles customer inquiries on products and elevates higher level inquiries to the appropriate category manager as needed.
- Where needed, acts as liaison between customer and manufacturer, as well as between customer and freight carrier.
- Meets or exceeds scorecard requirements for productivity, schedule adherence, quality and attendance. Completes assignments accurately despite a large workload.
- Key metrics include Time to Answer, Time to Return Missed Calls, Individual Customer Survey Scores
Skills We Are Seeking
- 5+ years of Green/Landscaping industry experience is required.
- Customer Service mentality
- Must have excellent communication skills.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a high school diplomas and/or GED.
- Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays
- Competitive Compensation
- 401k with company match
- Company paid life insurance, Short Term Disability and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Product Discounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Opportunity for Advancement
THE INFORMATION CONTAINED HEREIN IS NOT INTENDED TO BE AN EXHAUSTIVE LIST OF ALL RESPONSIBILITIES, DUTIES AND QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED OF INDIVIDUALS PERFORMING THE JOB. THE QUALIFICATIONS DETAILED IN THIS JOB DESCRIPTION ARE NOT CONSIDERED THE MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS NECESSARY TO PERFORM THE JOB, BUT RATHER AS GUIDELINES. THEY MAY VARY FROM POSITION TO POSITION.