Whether you are experienced in the green industry, a professional looking for a career change, or a new graduate or veteran transitioning into the workforce, we are confident you will find opportunity and reward with SiteOne.
SiteOne Landscape Supply is the largest and only national wholesale distributor of landscaping products in the United States and Canada. With over 500 branches across the U.S. and Canada, we offer a comprehensive selection of products including: irrigation supplies, fertilizer and control products, nursery goods, hardscapes, landscape lighting, drainage and erosion control products, tools, and other landscaping accessories and supplies.
Come grow with our associates who are customer obsessed, always safe, continuously improving, and having fun!
Leads – Website / Others
- Administer the entire customer interaction. Response to customer, forwarding leads to correct associate when needed. Tracking All Leads.
- Ensure all current & potential customers view SiteOne as a trusted partner by providing leads of new business opportunities, support representation of our sales team, along with providing excellent service.
- Proactive Lead generation – actively look for new sources of leads to grow our business.
- Identify new business opportunities through methodical use of construction project databases.
- Enter and update project opportunities’ progression from conceptual to closing in CRM.
- Effectively manage a robust commercial construction pipeline but only on items SiteOne can move inside the commercial arena.
- Identify decision maker(s), influencers of multi-million dollar planning projects to assist Specifiers in securing our construction products group with Architects, Designers, Engineers, National Accounts and other end users.
Skills We Are Seeking
- Proficient In Salesforce or CMR
- Skilled Navigation Of Online Plan Rooms
- Knowledge Of CSI Codes
- Certification In Reading Architectural & Civil Plans
- Excellent Provider of Customer Service
- Team Goal Oriented
- Planning/Schedule Adherence
- Excellent Internal/External Communicator
- Knowledge of Construction Cycle
- Ability to Multi-Task
THE INFORMATION CONTAINED HEREIN IS NOT INTENDED TO BE AN EXHAUSTIVE LIST OF ALL RESPONSIBILITIES, DUTIES AND QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED OF INDIVIDUALS PERFORMING THE JOB. THE QUALIFICATIONS DETAILED IN THIS JOB DESCRIPTION ARE NOT CONSIDERED THE MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS NECESSARY TO PERFORM THE JOB, BUT RATHER AS GUIDELINES. THEY MAY VARY FROM POSITION TO POSITION.