Whether you are experienced in the green industry, a professional looking for a career change, or a new graduate or veteran transitioning into the workforce, we are confident you will find opportunity and reward with SiteOne.
SiteOne Landscape Supply is the largest and only national wholesale distributor of landscaping products in the United States and Canada. With over 500 branches across the U.S. and Canada, we offer a comprehensive selection of products including: irrigation supplies, fertilizer and control products, nursery goods, hardscapes, landscape lighting, drainage and erosion control products, tools, and other landscaping accessories and supplies.
Come grow with our associates who are customer obsessed, always safe, continuously improving, and having fun!
We are seeking an experienced Area Sales Manager to join our team. The Area Sales Manager grows the usage of finance products and portfolio balances for a given geographic area.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
- Leads a team of sales professionals utilizing the company's Salesforce Effectiveness Program.
- Works with the Area Manager to grow market share and gross margin
- Conducts customer on-site visits, promoting company products and services.
- Contacts existing customers/vendors in person, by phone, or through electronic communication to further relationships and cultivate sales with these customers/vendors.
- Participates in local and regional trade associations to create and further develop company's presence in the marketplace.
- Attends local and regional trade shows to network with existing and potential customers in the marketplace.
- Networks internally with company branches to promote awareness of company activities and support product information/applications.
- Attends internal and external sales and product training sessions to advance sales skills and technological knowledge required to achieve personal and company objectives
Skills We Are Seeking
- Possess strong negotiating and selling skills.
- Extensive knowledge of irrigation / nursery / landscape products and practices.
- Understanding of whole
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree in a business/management discipline or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Three plus years work experience in nursery, irrigation and/or landscape industry.
- Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Competitive Compensation
- 401k with company match
- Company paid life insurance, Short Term Disability and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Product Discounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Opportunity for Advancement
THE INFORMATION CONTAINED HEREIN IS NOT INTENDED TO BE AN EXHAUSTIVE LIST OF ALL RESPONSIBILITIES, DUTIES AND QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED OF INDIVIDUALS PERFORMING THE JOB. THE QUALIFICATIONS DETAILED IN THIS JOB DESCRIPTION ARE NOT CONSIDERED THE MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS NECESSARY TO PERFORM THE JOB, BUT RATHER AS GUIDELINES. THEY MAY VARY FROM POSITION TO POSITION.