Whether you are experienced in the green industry, a professional looking for a career change, or a new graduate or veteran transitioning into the workforce, we are confident you will find opportunity and reward with SiteOne.
SiteOne Landscape Supply is the largest and only national wholesale distributor of landscaping products in the United States and Canada. With over 500 branches across the U.S. and Canada, we offer a comprehensive selection of products including: irrigation supplies, fertilizer and control products, nursery goods, hardscapes, landscape lighting, drainage and erosion control products, tools, and other landscaping accessories and supplies.
Come grow with our associates who are customer obsessed, always safe, continuously improving, and having fun!
In partnership with the Store Manager, achieve world-class store performance while contributing to and supporting the overall Store strategy, performance and growth. Champion select best practices within the store and participate in store/area-wide initiatives.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
- Ensure store is running smoothly in the absence of the Store Manager
- Participate in store sales transactions, including counter and phone sales in order to meet the sales and operations goals
- Provide support to the manager with various administrative functions of the store including accounting, inventory management, sales transactions, purchase orders, product transfers and defective goods disposition
Skills We Are Seeking
- High School or secondary diploma or equivalent required
- 1 to 3 years of experience in retail nursery, irrigation and/or landscape industry preferred
- Excellent communication, customer service and leadership skills
- Possess computer skills and ability to multi-task
- Knowledge of nursery, irrigation and landscape products preferred
- Knowledge of market preferences, competition, regulations and trends
- Skill in managing product inventory
This position requires long periods of standing and candidate must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays
- Competitive Compensation
- 401k with company match
- Company paid life insurance, Short Term Disability and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Product Discounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Opportunity for Advancement
THE INFORMATION CONTAINED HEREIN IS NOT INTENDED TO BE AN EXHAUSTIVE LIST OF ALL RESPONSIBILITIES, DUTIES AND QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED OF INDIVIDUALS PERFORMING THE JOB. THE QUALIFICATIONS DETAILED IN THIS JOB DESCRIPTION ARE NOT CONSIDERED THE MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS NECESSARY TO PERFORM THE JOB, BUT RATHER AS GUIDELINES. THEY MAY VARY FROM POSITION TO POSITION.