Whether you are experienced in the green industry, a professional looking for a career change, or a new graduate or veteran transitioning into the workforce, we are confident you will find opportunity and reward with SiteOne.
SiteOne Landscape Supply is the largest and only national wholesale distributor of landscaping products in the United States and Canada. With over 500 branches across the U.S. and Canada, we offer a comprehensive selection of products including: irrigation supplies, fertilizer and control products, nursery goods, hardscapes, landscape lighting, drainage and erosion control products, tools, and other landscaping accessories and supplies.
Come grow with our associates who are customer obsessed, always safe, continuously improving, and having fun!
Join the IT team as a Product Manager/IT Field Relationship Manager responsible for shaping the future direction of SiteOne Landscape’s Point of Sale platform & supporting technologies. The Product Manager / IT Field Relationship Manager will work closely with Developers and the greater IT team to ensure that all functional changes to the point of sale platform have a positive impact in the field.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
- Create and own a 5-year strategic roadmap for field-supporting technology
- Prioritize the list of new features & enhancements to be added to the primary Point of Sale (PoS)
- Collect feedback from different lines of business and new acquisitions to improve the PoS User Experience
- Ensure that functional changes are properly communicated to the field
- Conduct live and pre-recorded training sessions on new field-facing functionality
- Expected travel up to 20%
Skills We Are Seeking
- Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 10 years experience using or managing Point of Sale systems for a large (100+ locations), nationwide, retail or wholesale distribution organization
- Required Skills:
- Excellent project management skills
- Clear and concise written & oral communication skills
- Experience with Retail or Wholesale Distribution technologies
- Experience with Point of Sale systems
- Preferred Skills:
- Experience in the landscaping industry
- Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays
- Competitive Compensation
- 401k with company match
- Company paid life insurance, Short Term Disability and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Product Discounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Opportunity for Advancement
THE INFORMATION CONTAINED HEREIN IS NOT INTENDED TO BE AN EXHAUSTIVE LIST OF ALL RESPONSIBILITIES, DUTIES AND QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED OF INDIVIDUALS PERFORMING THE JOB. THE QUALIFICATIONS DETAILED IN THIS JOB DESCRIPTION ARE NOT CONSIDERED THE MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS NECESSARY TO PERFORM THE JOB, BUT RATHER AS GUIDELINES. THEY MAY VARY FROM POSITION TO POSITION.