Whether you are experienced in the green industry, a professional looking for a career change, or a new graduate or veteran transitioning into the workforce, we are confident you will find opportunity and reward with SiteOne.
SiteOne Landscape Supply is the largest and only national wholesale distributor of landscaping products in the United States and Canada. With over 500 branches across the U.S. and Canada, we offer a comprehensive selection of products including: irrigation supplies, fertilizer and control products, nursery goods, hardscapes, landscape lighting, drainage and erosion control products, tools, and other landscaping accessories and supplies.
Come grow with our associates who are customer obsessed, always safe, continuously improving, and having fun!
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
- Manage the existing and potential customer base within an assigned geographic area.
- Support the efforts of the Commercial Lead Services department in job lead management.
- Communicate, support and manage company sales and marketing programs to the existing and potential customer base.
- Assist the customer base as needed in product training, troubleshooting, service issues, etc.
- Assist the Credit Department in procuring necessary customer information in order to facilitate sales.
- Maintain knowledge and awareness of the competition, key competitors' employees, market size, market conditions, and trends within the assigned area of responsibility.
- Supports the industry through participation in local chapter meetings and events in order to develop a strong working relationship with local manufacturer representatives.
- Maintains consistent communication with the local branches and area management team.
Skills We Are Seeking
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
- Possess knowledge, which may include wholesale sales experience or field installation experience.
- Basic computer skills - Excel, Word, Outlook.
- Strong communication, organizational, time management, and negotiation skills.
- Must be a motivated self-starter.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Degree in a business/management discipline or equivalent education.
- One to three years of experience with irrigation, and/or landscape supplies (including field practice).
- 401k with company match
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans
- Company-paid Life Insurance
- Optional Life Insurance
- Company-paid Short Term Disability Insurance
- Company-paid Long Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Holidays
- Product Discounts
- Competitive Compensation
- Opportunities for advancement