Whether you are experienced in the green industry, a professional looking for a career change, or a new graduate or veteran transitioning into the workforce, we are confident you will find opportunity and reward with SiteOne.
SiteOne Landscape Supply is the largest and only national wholesale distributor of landscaping products in the United States and Canada. With over 500 branches across the U.S. and Canada, we offer a comprehensive selection of products including: irrigation supplies, fertilizer and control products, nursery goods, hardscapes, landscape lighting, drainage and erosion control products, tools, and other landscaping accessories and supplies.
Come grow with our associates who are customer obsessed, always safe, continuously improving, and having fun!
This position performs credit and collection duties for large and moderately complex customer accounts, including telephone collections, account authorization, and account management.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
- Collects on customer accounts utilizing available technology and collection strategies.
- Negotiates payment plans with past due customers
- Evaluates credit reports and financial statements, along with other customer information and provides recommendations regarding establishment of credit within the company guidelines
- Reviews account status; Recommends and authorizes additional sales to the customer.
- Assists with account resolutions for misapplied cash and performs account reconciliations
- Places accounts on Hold/Re-opens, as appropriate
- Manages assigned accounts to maintain low levels of delinquency
Skills We Are Seeking
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Previous experience in credit acceptance, collections or customer service experience.
- Knowledge of collection tools and techniques, deferral policies, legal restrictions and contract terms and Company policies and procedures. (Has a general understanding of the principles and uses the knowledge with assistance.)
- Ability to use standard desktop load applications such as Microsoft Office plus intranet and internet functions. (Has a good understanding of the principles and can independently use.)
- Skilled in use of Excel
- Skilled in financial analysis
- Typing and 10-key skills required
- Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays
- Competitive Compensation
- 401k with company match
- Company paid life insurance, Short Term Disability and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Product Discounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Opportunity for Advancement
THE INFORMATION CONTAINED HEREIN IS NOT INTENDED TO BE AN EXHAUSTIVE LIST OF ALL RESPONSIBILITIES, DUTIES AND QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED OF INDIVIDUALS PERFORMING THE JOB. THE QUALIFICATIONS DETAILED IN THIS JOB DESCRIPTION ARE NOT CONSIDERED