Whether you are experienced in the green industry, a professional looking for a career change, or a new graduate or veteran transitioning into the workforce, we are confident you will find opportunity and reward with SiteOne.
SiteOne Landscape Supply is the largest and only national wholesale distributor of landscaping products in the United States and Canada. With over 500 branches across the U.S. and Canada, we offer a comprehensive selection of products including: irrigation supplies, fertilizer and control products, nursery goods, hardscapes, landscape lighting, drainage and erosion control products, tools, and other landscaping accessories and supplies.
Come grow with our associates who are customer obsessed, always safe, continuously improving, and having fun!
Our Department Managers take the lead as the Irrigation expert in the branch, working closely with customers on any or all needs within the department to ensure excellence.
What you’ll do:
- Assist Branch Manager with the sales and operations planning process, statistical demand forecasting and integration of demand plans and supply plans.
- Understands the principals of managing product inventory, target customer mix and sales.
- Create a positive environment for employees which encourages teamwork
- Train and develop irrigation staff to be knowledgeable of product line, customer needs and achieving the departments sales goals.
Skills We Are Seeking
- Excellent customer service and management skills
- Understanding of accounting fundamentals; including debits, credits, accounts receivable, accounts payable and budgets.
- Experience with sales and operations planning and forecasting
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 pounds
- 1-3 years’ experience in the green industry
- Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Competitive Compensation
- 401k with company match
- Company paid life insurance, Short Term Disability and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Product Discounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Opportunity for Advancement
THE INFORMATION CONTAINED HEREIN IS NOT INTENDED TO BE AN EXHAUSTIVE LIST OF ALL RESPONSIBILITIES, DUTIES AND QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED OF INDIVIDUALS PERFORMING THE JOB. THE QUALIFICATIONS DETAILED IN THIS JOB DESCRIPTION ARE NOT CONSIDERED THE MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS NECESSARY TO PERFORM THE JOB, BUT RATHER AS GUIDELINES. THEY MAY VARY FROM POSITION TO POSITION.