Whether you are experienced in the green industry, a professional looking for a career change, or a new graduate or veteran transitioning into the workforce, we are confident you will find opportunity and reward with SiteOne.
SiteOne Landscape Supply is the largest and only national wholesale distributor of landscaping products in the United States and Canada. With over 500 branches across the U.S. and Canada, we offer a comprehensive selection of products including: irrigation supplies, fertilizer and control products, nursery goods, hardscapes, landscape lighting, drainage and erosion control products, tools, and other landscaping accessories and supplies.
Come grow with our associates who are customer obsessed, always safe, continuously improving, and having fun!
We are seeking a Line of Business Specialist to provide technical support to the SiteOne team and formulate solutions to customer technical issues.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
- Provide technical support to field Business Development Managers, Key Account Managers and Store Personnel as needed
- Formulate solutions to complex Line of Business (LOB) customer problems
- Complete detailed project planning and estimates for complicated, high volume projects
- Consistently increase the gross margin in specialty Line of Business in the area/region year over year
- Participate in the sales process with Business Development Managers and Key Account Managers
- Coordinate product demonstrations using vendors as necessary
- Coordinate new/existing customer training sessions to deepen customer solution knowledge
- Coordinate employee training sessions to deepen associate product knowledge
- Constantly demonstrate professional and technical knowledge through speaking engagements, writing of white papers, and development customer/field support literature
- Leverage solution focused sales tools and processes to maximize growth with assigned accounts
- May manage a small book of business. Responsible for growing gross margin in book of business year over year
- Ensure that customers are aware of and fully utilizing all of SiteOne’s capabilities including SiteOne University, vendor support, and Partner’s Program
Skills We Are Seeking
- High school, secondary diploma or equivalent required
- College degree preferred
- 1 – 3 years of product line experience – required
- In-depth technical knowledge of product line
- Presentation and communication skills
- Basic computer skills - Excel, Word, Outlook
- Strong communication, organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to communicate value proposition and differentiate SiteOne's products and services
- Knowledge of industry trends
- Ability to think quickly and make decisions
- Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays
- Competitive Compensation
- 401k with company match
- Company paid life insurance, Short Term Disability and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Product Discounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Opportunity for Advancement
THE INFORMATION CONTAINED HEREIN IS NOT INTENDED TO BE AN EXHAUSTIVE LIST OF ALL RESPONSIBILITIES, DUTIES AND QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED OF INDIVIDUALS PERFORMING THE JOB. THE QUALIFICATIONS DETAILED IN THIS JOB DESCRIPTION ARE NOT CONSIDERED THE MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS NECESSARY TO PERFORM THE JOB, BUT RATHER AS GUIDELINES. THEY MAY VARY FROM POSITION TO POSITION.