Whether you are experienced in the green industry, a professional looking for a career change, or a new graduate or veteran transitioning into the workforce, we are confident you will find opportunity and reward with SiteOne.
SiteOne Landscape Supply is the largest and only national wholesale distributor of landscaping products in the United States and Canada. With over 500 branches across the U.S. and Canada, we offer a comprehensive selection of products including: irrigation supplies, fertilizer and control products, nursery goods, hardscapes, landscape lighting, drainage and erosion control products, tools, and other landscaping accessories and supplies.
Come grow with our associates who are customer obsessed, always safe, continuously improving, and having fun!
SiteOne Landscape Supply offers a progressive style internship program designed to give students hands on experience in all facets of our branch operations. Students will rotate through various roles offered in our branches and be tasked with projects along the way. Students will have exposure working alongside our seasoned leadership to help build our customer relationships and keep the branch running smoothly.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
- Respond to customer questions concerning products and service issues
- Price incoming product and material
- Ride along with delivery driver and assist with loading/unloading product
- Learn about inventory spot counts and inventory control
- Maintain the cleanliness of the branch and stocking the work area with all necessary supplies
- Ride along with an outside sales rep and assist with maintaining customer relationships
- Work on project assigned by manager and present final to leadership
Skills We Are Seeking
- Excellent communication skills
- Working knowledge of MS Office and Outlook
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds Consistently
- Must be pursuing a degree in Ag Business, Horticulture or an equivalent combination of education
- GPA 2.5 or higher required
THE INFORMATION CONTAINED HEREIN IS NOT INTENDED TO BE AN EXHAUSTIVE LIST OF ALL RESPONSIBILITIES, DUTIES AND QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED OF INDIVIDUALS PERFORMING THE JOB. THE QUALIFICATIONS DETAILED IN THIS JOB DESCRIPTION ARE NOT CONSIDERED THE MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS NECESSARY TO PERFORM THE JOB, BUT RATHER AS GUIDELINES. THEY MAY VARY FROM POSITION TO POSITION.