Whether you are experienced in the green industry, a professional looking for a career change, or a new graduate or veteran transitioning into the workforce, we are confident you will find opportunity and reward with SiteOne.
SiteOne Landscape Supply is the largest and only national wholesale distributor of landscaping products in the United States and Canada. With over 500 branches across the U.S. and Canada, we offer a comprehensive selection of products including: irrigation supplies, fertilizer and control products, nursery goods, hardscapes, landscape lighting, drainage and erosion control products, tools, and other landscaping accessories and supplies.
Come grow with our associates who are customer obsessed, always safe, continuously improving, and having fun! #LI-CR1
- Acts as scrum master on high-impact, critical projects and provides guidance to system end users.
- Coordinates with project managers and application development managers on projects with overlapping impact and scope and identifies risks and mitigation strategies.
- Works closely with business stakeholders and SMEs to perform analysis including gap analysis on internal systems and processes as well as integrations.
- Collaborates with business teams to write user stories and acceptance criteria for new application features and facilitates backlog prioritization sessions.
- Assists with test plan creation and performs testing, as needed.
- Researches system issues and works with the technical team to resolve the problem, document the troubleshooting steps, and train support team for future incident handling
- Acts as a liaison between departmental end users and end customers, developers, and consultants to facilitate the analysis, design, configuration, testing and maintenance of systems.
- Measures system performance – via reporting, reviewing raw data, site analytics, etc.
- Provides general guidance and prepares reference material for end users.
- Identifies opportunities and executes plans to improve the utilization of various solutions.
- Coaches the end users on efficient use of systems and provides ‘tips and tricks’.
Skills We Are Seeking
- Bachelor's Degree in related field
- 2+ years of experience as a project manager or scrum master
- Strong technology background with experience interacting with end users
- Experience in design, testing and deployment of systems
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to set priorities and function in a highly dynamic environment
- Strong negotiation and conflict resolution skills to facilitate decisions between business teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Motivated to Learn – follow technical blogs, project management trends, etc.
- Can work independently or with larger teams
- Project management certification (PMP, PMI-ACP, CSM) preferred
- Jira, Confluence, or Power BI experience preferred
- Experience working within a Microsoft .NET environment preferred
- Account management experience or previous experience as a product owner preferred
- Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays
- Competitive Compensation
- 401k with company match
- Company paid life insurance, Short Term Disability and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Product Discounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Opportunity for Advancement
THE INFORMATION CONTAINED HEREIN IS NOT INTENDED TO BE AN EXHAUSTIVE LIST OF ALL RESPONSIBILITIES, DUTIES AND QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED OF INDIVIDUALS PERFORMING THE JOB. THE QUALIFICATIONS DETAILED IN THIS JOB DESCRIPTION ARE NOT CONSIDERED THE MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS NECESSARY TO PERFORM THE JOB, BUT RATHER AS GUIDELINES. THEY MAY VARY FROM POSITION TO POSITION.