Whether you are experienced in the green industry, a professional looking for a career change, or a new graduate or veteran transitioning into the workforce, we are confident you will find opportunity and reward with SiteOne.
SiteOne Landscape Supply is the largest and only national wholesale distributor of landscaping products in the United States and Canada. With over 500 branches across the U.S. and Canada, we offer a comprehensive selection of products including: irrigation supplies, fertilizer and control products, nursery goods, hardscapes, landscape lighting, drainage and erosion control products, tools, and other landscaping accessories and supplies.
Come grow with our associates who are customer obsessed, always safe, continuously improving, and having fun!
We are seeking an experienced Regional Hardscape Buyer to join our team. This position is responsible for negotiating nursery hardscape contracts with national, regional, and local suppliers.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
- Inspect and secure product needs for assigned branches.
- Manage the execution and processing of the hardscape strategy for assigned branches.
- Implement the vendor co-op requirements for assigned suppliers.
- Evaluate each supplier's capabilities to deliver a consistent and reliable stream of product to satisfy the performance standards that meet the company's requirements of cost, quality, availability and service.
- Manage all aspects of assigned vendor relationships to support company's overall objectives.
- Visit suppliers as required ensuring vendor capability, performance, and commitment meet or exceed the company's overall requirements.
Skills We Are Seeking
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
- Have an understanding of the functions of negotiation and contract writing
- Possess knowledge of harscape
- Knowledge of nursery, irrigation and landscape products
- Possess interpersonal communications, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills
- Strong negotiating skills