Whether you are experienced in the green industry, a professional looking for a career change, or a new graduate or veteran transitioning into the workforce, we are confident you will find opportunity and reward with SiteOne.
SiteOne Landscape Supply is the largest and only national wholesale distributor of landscaping products in the United States and Canada. With over 500 branches across the U.S. and Canada, we offer a comprehensive selection of products including: irrigation supplies, fertilizer and control products, nursery goods, hardscapes, landscape lighting, drainage and erosion control products, tools, and other landscaping accessories and supplies.
Come grow with our associates who are customer obsessed, always safe, continuously improving, and having fun!
This position provides field service, training and technical support of company products sold by the Company, including, but not limited to, central irrigation control systems, prefabricated pump stations, satellite/controller assemblies, solar power systems, fertilizer injection and filtration systems, and water capture and reuse systems.
Skills We Are Seeking
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
- Diagnose and repair pump systems, central controllers and related components
- Install central controllers, wireless systems, two wire components, and small pump systems and water harvest components.
- Conduct site surveys.
- Setup basic irrigation schedules
- Conduct pre-construction meetings with
- Maintain Service truck with pertinent
- Maintain Service truck in a professional manner.
- Job may require some overnight travel within the state of
- Must have a positive attitude.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
- Computer skills – Excel, Word, Outlook
- System knowledge of Hydropoint products and Rain Master products a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Sales experience helpful.
- Excellent customer service, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent problem solving skills and ability to troubleshoot and diagnose problems quickly.
- Knowledge and understanding of how booster pumps and Variable Frequency Drives (VFD)work.
- Maintain a good driving record.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Three years of experience conducting field troubleshooting, repairs and/or installation of commercial/municipal irrigation control equipment
- Possess mechanical
- CLIA or CLWM & CIT certification a plus. Achieve certification within one year.
- Must be computer literate and have good communications
- Knowledgeable of central irrigation control system - Rain Master DX2, DX3, Calsense, Baseline, or WeatherTrak a Training provided in lieu of knowledge.