Whether you are experienced in the green industry, a professional looking for a career change, or a new graduate or veteran transitioning into the workforce, we are confident you will find opportunity and reward with SiteOne.
SiteOne Landscape Supply is the largest and only national wholesale distributor of landscaping products in the United States and Canada. With over 500 branches across the U.S. and Canada, we offer a comprehensive selection of products including: irrigation supplies, fertilizer and control products, nursery goods, hardscapes, landscape lighting, drainage and erosion control products, tools, and other landscaping accessories and supplies.
Come grow with our associates who are customer obsessed, always safe, continuously improving, and having fun!
We are looking for a candidate who is interested in building real-world graphic design experience with an innovative team. We’re looking for a talented and knowledgeable designer with fresh, creative ideas and an excellent eye for detail, which can make the difference in helping display our products to our customers.
This candidate will play a crucial part in achieving our goal, which is to enhance the usability of our systems to improve the customer experience and make it easier to use for our associates through visual enhancements.
Graphic Design Intern Duties and Responsibilities
- Basic knowledge of Graphic Design principals
- Ability to work independently and with teams
- A thorough understanding of InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Ability to assess the needs of the project as other software may be required
- Follow existing style and brand guidelines and contribute to the creation of new designs
- Strong time-management skills in order to adhere to the deadline of each project
- Provide support to e-commerce team in developing digital content
- Attend weekly meetings and ability to participate in networking events as desired
- Receive guidance and feedback from experienced team members
- Work on a wide range of graphic design projects
- Collaborate with the e-commerce team and front-end developers to build concepts for a variety of channels, including Mobile, POS, and Email, etc.
Skills We Are Seeking
- Graphic Design major working towards a 4-year degree preferred
- Basic knowledge of layouts, typography, line composition, color, and other graphic design fundamentals
- Experience with InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Strong creative and analytical skills
- Compelling portfolio highlighting the applicant’s graphic design work
THE INFORMATION CONTAINED HEREIN IS NOT INTENDED TO BE AN EXHAUSTIVE LIST OF ALL RESPONSIBILITIES, DUTIES AND QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED OF INDIVIDUALS PERFORMING THE JOB. THE QUALIFICATIONS DETAILED IN THIS JOB DESCRIPTION ARE NOT CONSIDERED THE MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS NECESSARY TO PERFORM THE JOB, BUT RATHER AS GUIDELINES. THEY MAY VARY FROM POSITION TO POSITION.