Whether you are experienced in the green industry, a professional looking for a career change, or a new graduate or veteran transitioning into the workforce, we are confident you will find opportunity and reward with SiteOne.
SiteOne Landscape Supply is the largest and only national wholesale distributor of landscaping products in the United States and Canada. With over 500 branches across the U.S. and Canada, we offer a comprehensive selection of products including: irrigation supplies, fertilizer and control products, nursery goods, hardscapes, landscape lighting, drainage and erosion control products, tools, and other landscaping accessories and supplies.
Come grow with our associates who are customer obsessed, always safe, continuously improving, and having fun!
The Customer Service Representative (Distribution Center) will be a key point of contact for stores in order to ensure quality and accuracy of orders and transfers.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
- Answer inbound calls and emails from SiteOne stores regarding quality and accuracy issues surrounding their DC transfers.
- Follow up with Distribution Center’s regarding all quality and accuracy issues (follow up on cycle counts, shipment status, etc.).
- Report any service failures to management and communicate with 3PL to work towards resolution.
- After receiving the inventory results from the DC, CSR close all issues and communicates next steps to the stores.
- Conduct store follow up from time to time and provides feedback to management.
- Provide superior customer service to our stores and customer’s.
- Meet or exceed scorecard requirements for productivity, schedule adherence, quality and attendance. Completes assignments accurately despite a large workload.
- Key metrics include: Claims Resolution Time, Customer Survey Results, and Claims Reduction.
Skills We Are Seeking
- 1 year of customer service or retail sales experience is preferred.
- Customer Service mentality Must have excellent communication skills. Will be working with 470 stores and 3 distribution centers from a central office.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a high school diplomas and/or GED.
- Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays
- Competitive Compensation
- 401k with company match
- Company paid life insurance, Short Term Disability and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Product Discounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Opportunity for Advancement
THE INFORMATION CONTAINED HEREIN IS NOT INTENDED TO BE AN EXHAUSTIVE LIST OF ALL RESPONSIBILITIES, DUTIES AND QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED OF INDIVIDUALS PERFORMING THE JOB. THE QUALIFICATIONS DETAILED IN THIS JOB DESCRIPTION ARE NOT CONSIDERED THE MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS NECESSARY TO PERFORM THE JOB, BUT RATHER AS GUIDELINES. THEY MAY VARY FROM POSITION TO POSITION.