Whether you are experienced in the green industry, a professional looking for a career change, or a new graduate or veteran transitioning into the workforce, we are confident you will find opportunity and reward with SiteOne.
SiteOne Landscape Supply is the largest and only national wholesale distributor of landscaping products in the United States and Canada. With over 500 branches across the U.S. and Canada, we offer a comprehensive selection of products including: irrigation supplies, fertilizer and control products, nursery goods, hardscapes, landscape lighting, drainage and erosion control products, tools, and other landscaping accessories and supplies.
Come grow with our associates who are customer obsessed, always safe, continuously improving, and having fun!
We have a need for a Telecom Engineer in our Troy location. Among other things, the Telecom Engineer is responsible for Customer Service, Telecom Lifecycle Management, Financial Analysis, Project Management, and Technical Support.
- Provide excellent customer service to our internal customers
- Manage telecom lifecycle for all locations including Broadband, DIA and POTS circuits
- Manage enterprise fleet of cellular devices including procurement and provisioning
- Review monthly invoices for accuracy and potential savings
- Track, review and negotiate expenses to lower costs
- Provide technical support for all telecom issues
- Manage vendors to increase service levels and lower cost
- Administer Fuze VOIP system for our branch phone system
- Administer Cisco UCCX for our corporate phone system
- Administer Cisco Webex and other potential UC solutions
- Project management for phone deployments, unified communication applications, etc.
- Professional documentation of all issues in ticketing tool
- Work with team members to efficiently solve problems
- Responsible for escalations from our Service Desk
- End-user technical support as needed
- Ability to be on-call as requested
- Ability to travel 10%
- Other duties as needed
Skills We Are Seeking
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Excellent customer service skills and a positive attitude
- 5 years telecom management experience
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong project management skills
- Strong technical and analytical aptitude
- Ability to multitask and remain detail oriented
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Can work independently and is self-motivated
- Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays
- Competitive Compensation
- 401k with company match
- Company paid life insurance, Short Term Disability and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Product Discounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Opportunity for Advancement
THE INFORMATION CONTAINED HEREIN IS NOT INTENDED TO BE AN EXHAUSTIVE LIST OF ALL RESPONSIBILITIES, DUTIES AND QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED OF INDIVIDUALS PERFORMING THE JOB. THE QUALIFICATIONS DETAILED IN THIS JOB DESCRIPTION ARE NOT CONSIDERED THE MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS NECESSARY TO PERFORM THE JOB, BUT RATHER AS GUIDELINES. THEY MAY VARY FROM POSITION TO POSITION.