Whether you are experienced in the green industry, a professional looking for a career change, or a new graduate or veteran transitioning into the workforce, we are confident you will find opportunity and reward with SiteOne.
SiteOne Landscape Supply is the largest and only national wholesale distributor of landscaping products in the United States and Canada. With over 500 branches across the U.S. and Canada, we offer a comprehensive selection of products including: irrigation supplies, fertilizer and control products, nursery goods, hardscapes, landscape lighting, drainage and erosion control products, tools, and other landscaping accessories and supplies.
Come grow with our associates who are customer obsessed, always safe, continuously improving, and having fun!
The Assistant Branch Manager is responsible for supporting the Branch Manager in achieving excellence in all facets of branch operations including inventory management, team development, customer value, and overall financial performance and growth.
- In collaboration with the Branch Manager, lead a team and recruit top talent to determine individual strengths and weaknesses of branch associates. Actively coach and mentor to achieve high performance and to facilitate their long term career development at SiteOne.
- Train and coach all branch associates in customer value best practices and facilitate a culture whereby every team member is obsessed with customer success.
- Promote an incident-free environment by emphasizing safety daily through leading by example. Encourage a strong safety culture through workplace organization, training and executing policies.
- Implement strategy to achieve goals and monitor key performance metrics to assess daily, weekly and monthly progress and to track improvement initiatives.
- Work with Branch Manager to review performance metrics to track progress and continuously adjust strategies to achieve area goals in light of changing market conditions
Skills We Are Seeking
- High School or equivalent required
- Higher education degree preferred
- 4 to 7 years of managerial experience including leadership, issue management, motivation and team building preferred
- Understands sales and operations planning process
- Excellent communication, customer service and leadership skills
- Working knowledge of accounting fundamentals
- Knowledge of market preferences, competition, regulations and trends
PLEASE EMAIL YOUR RESUME TO RMOFFAT@SITEONE.COM