Whether you are experienced in the green industry, a professional looking for a career change, or a new graduate or veteran transitioning into the workforce, we are confident you will find opportunity and reward with SiteOne.
SiteOne Landscape Supply is the largest and only national wholesale distributor of landscaping products in the United States and Canada. With over 500 branches across the U.S. and Canada, we offer a comprehensive selection of products including: irrigation supplies, fertilizer and control products, nursery goods, hardscapes, landscape lighting, drainage and erosion control products, tools, and other landscaping accessories and supplies.
Come grow with our associates who are customer obsessed, always safe, continuously improving, and having fun!
The Acquisition Integration Manager supports the supply chain team in ensuring timely integration of acquisition companies into our ERP systems. This role will manage the process of data and process integration for an acquisition.. This person would be the lead who would coordinate with all departments to make sure data requirements are filled and mapped accordingly.
KEY FACTORS FOR SUCCESS:
- Develop and execute integration project plans to ensure accurate and timely integration of systems
- Through data discovery process, map acquisition information and processes to SiteOne ERP systems.
- Acquisition support from local and corporate levels throughout the integration process
- Collaborate with functional department leads on integration strategy to ensure smooth transition during integration process
- Ensures supply management activities and processes are implemented to support Order Fulfillment or Enterprise Product Delivery processes
Skills We Are Seeking
- Degree in a Business/Management discipline or equivalent experience. - University Degree
- Experience in specific areas of Supply Management such as: supplier integration, strategic supply management, supplier development, module supply management, scheduling, forecasting, logistics, etc. May be position specific. - 1 - 3 years
- Supply management leadership experience. - 1 - 3 years ears or equivalent
- Understanding of operations. - Has a good understanding of the principles and can independently use the knowledge.
- Knowledge of irrigation, landscape supplies, maintenance, outdoor lighting and nursery products are a must.
- Skill in interpersonal communications, negotiation, and conflict resolution. - Has a good understanding of the principles and can independently use the knowledge.
- Understanding of fundamental business principles and practices. - Has a good understanding of the principles and can independently use the knowledge.
- Knowledge and application of Supply Management Processes and tools. - Has a good understanding of the principles and can independently use the knowledge.
- Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays
- Competitive Compensation
- 401k with company match
- Company paid life insurance, Short Term Disability and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Product Discounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Opportunity for Advancement
THE INFORMATION CONTAINED HEREIN IS NOT INTENDED TO BE AN EXHAUSTIVE LIST OF ALL RESPONSIBILITIES, DUTIES AND QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED OF INDIVIDUALS PERFORMING THE JOB. THE QUALIFICATIONS DETAILED IN THIS JOB DESCRIPTION ARE NOT CONSIDERED THE MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS NECESSARY TO PERFORM THE JOB, BUT RATHER AS GUIDELINES. THEY MAY VARY FROM POSITION TO POSITION.