Whether you are experienced in the green industry, a professional looking for a career change, or a new graduate or veteran transitioning into the workforce, we are confident you will find opportunity and reward with SiteOne.
SiteOne Landscape Supply is the largest and only national wholesale distributor of landscaping products in the United States and Canada. With over 500 branches across the U.S. and Canada, we offer a comprehensive selection of products including: irrigation supplies, fertilizer and control products, nursery goods, hardscapes, landscape lighting, drainage and erosion control products, tools, and other landscaping accessories and supplies.
Come grow with our associates who are customer obsessed, always safe, continuously improving, and having fun!
Join the IT team as a Product Manager/Customer Relationship Manager, Ecommerce responsible for shaping the future direction of SiteOne Landscape’s Ecommerce platform & supporting technologies. They will work hand in hand with the Field Champions to create awareness and help with adoption of the Ecommerce Platform. They will work closely with Developers and the greater Ecommerce team to ensure that all functional changes to the Ecommerce platform have a positive impact to customers online and in the store.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
- Create and own a 5-year strategic roadmap for customer-supporting technology
- Prioritize the list of new features & enhancements to be added to the Ecommerce Platform and Mobile App.
- Conduct on-site, live webinar and pre-recorded training for SiteOne Field Champions and Customers on the new Ecommerce platform.
- Find ways to help adoption of the Ecommerce Platform
- Collect feedback from customers, different lines of business and new acquisitions to improve the Online User Experience
- Proficient at analyzing data, heat maps, etc. to understand customer behavior
- Experience managing product data – images, descriptions etc.for Ecommerce platform
- Ensure that functional changes are properly communicated to customers and the field
- Expected travel up to 50% in first year
Skills We Are Seeking
- Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 10 years experience using or managing Ecommerce for a large, nationwide, retail or wholesale distribution organization
- Excellent project management skills
- Clear and concise written & oral communication skills
- Experience with Retail or Wholesale Distribution technologies
- Experience with Ecommerce platforms and Martech and Retail technologies
- Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays
- Competitive Compensation
- 401k with company match
- Company paid life insurance, Short Term Disability and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Product Discounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Opportunity for Advancement
THE INFORMATION CONTAINED HEREIN IS NOT INTENDED TO BE AN EXHAUSTIVE LIST OF ALL RESPONSIBILITIES, DUTIES AND QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED OF INDIVIDUALS PERFORMING THE JOB. THE QUALIFICATIONS DETAILED IN THIS JOB DESCRIPTION ARE NOT CONSIDERED THE MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS NECESSARY TO PERFORM THE JOB, BUT RATHER AS GUIDELINES. THEY MAY VARY FROM POSITION TO POSITION.