Whether you are experienced in the green industry, a professional looking for a career change, or a new graduate or veteran transitioning into the workforce, we are confident you will find opportunity and reward with SiteOne.
SiteOne Landscape Supply is the largest and only national wholesale distributor of landscaping products in the United States and Canada. With over 500 branches across the U.S. and Canada, we offer a comprehensive selection of products including: irrigation supplies, fertilizer and control products, nursery goods, hardscapes, landscape lighting, drainage and erosion control products, tools, and other landscaping accessories and supplies.
Come grow with our associates who are customer obsessed, always safe, continuously improving, and having fun!
We are in the process of transforming our supply chain, including the build out of a distribution network that will handle 50-60% of the goods that flow through our stores.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support DC Operations by partnering with the 3PL provider to ensure the highest levels of customer service are provided to our stores.
- Ensure outbound shipments are delivered on time to over 150 SiteOne stores each week.
- Work with 3PL partner to optimize freight cost and service levels to our Stores.
- Analyze all DC inventory and resolve any inventory discrepancies or claims issues.
- Support urgent, off-cycle, or changes to store orders by working with the 3PL to ensure proper execution.
- Communicate regularly with stores regarding delivery schedules and pro-actively address any issues or delays.
- Be the primary point of contact for SiteOne stores for any escalations or high priority needs.
- This role will report to the Distribution Operations Manager and will be based out of Roswell, GA with 20-25% travel.
Skills We Are Seeking
- 4 year college degree
- Strong analytics background, experience with freight optimization and/or process improvement a plus
- Prefer 2+ years’ experience in a transportation or distribution operation supporting a retail or wholesale business
- A track record of providing superior customer service and exceeding expectations.
- Strong verbal communication skills and experience presenting analysis to management
- Experience in the green distribution, irrigation, nursery, or landscape industry is a plus
- Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays
- Competitive Compensation
- 401k with company match
- Company paid life insurance, Short Term Disability and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Product Discounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Opportunity for Advancement
THE INFORMATION CONTAINED HEREIN IS NOT INTENDED TO BE AN EXHAUSTIVE LIST OF ALL RESPONSIBILITIES, DUTIES AND QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED OF INDIVIDUALS PERFORMING THE JOB. THE QUALIFICATIONS DETAILED IN THIS JOB DESCRIPTION ARE NOT CONSIDERED THE MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS NECESSARY TO PERFORM THE JOB, BUT RATHER AS GUIDELINES. THEY MAY VARY FROM POSITION TO POSITION.